اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمن الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathu everyone!
This chocolate brownies recipe is technically my sisters, but I decided to steal it from her and use it for my blog. I am a big fan of brownies because they are a small and light dessert. I like them because they are small, and you can easily finish one off as opposed to cake slices which are always really filling, and I can never finish one off.
I (or my sister) have made these gooey chocolate brownies from scratch many times before and every single time they have turned out perfectly. Brownies come in two different forms. They can be cakey or fudgy. This easy homemade brownies recipe shows you how to make brownies that are fudgy and moist. I prefer chocolate brownies that are fudgy as opposed to the cakey ones and this is why this is a moist brownie recipe.
This is one of my favourite desserts to make because I don’t feel the need to frost anything. When I make cupcakes, I always have this urge to decorate it with some form of icing but with brownies there is no need. Although sometimes I do top them with some chocolate syrup, but that is simple. And the best thing is that this homemade brownie recipe tastes so good even when warm. Genuinely even writing this introduction is making me crave these fudgy brownies. I might actually tell my sister to make them tomorrow if she listens that is.
Some tips I have learnt over the years of trying MANY brownies recipes I have created my own. I use a combination of milk chocolate and dark chocolate but obviously you can use either one or the other or both. It’s entirely up to you. To melt the chocolate, I use a bain-marie, but you could do it in the microwave. Microwave in short intervals though and check to make sure that you don’t end up burning the chocolate. Burnt chocolate is NOT nice.
Follow the best brownie recipe in the world for quick and easy homemade brownies.
TThis is a tried and tested recipe for the best fudgy chocolate brownies. Homemade brownies from scratch with a cup of tea is the perfect afternoon snack. Serve these gooey chocolate brownies hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or cooled alongside a warm mug of coffee or tea for a delightful treat. This chocolate brownies recipe is guaranteed to be the best brownie recipe you have ever made!
- 50g Milk Chocolate
- 150g Dark Chocolate
- 115g Butter
- 225g Granulated Sugar
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 70 Plain Flour
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a simmer
- Place a heatproof bowl on top and add the butter and chocolate to it
- Allow the butter and chocolate to melt ensuring that the butter and chocolate do not burn by continuously stirring it
- When the chocolate has melted remove from heat and allow to cool
- In another bowl add the brown sugar and caster sugar and mix to combine
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs one at a time whisking after each addition until the mixture has doubled in volume
- Add the egg mixture to the cooled chocolate mixture then whisk to combine
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl
- Carefully fold into the batter until just incorporated and there is no trace of cocoa powder or flour
- Transfer batter into an 8-inch/20cm square pan
- Bake in the centre of a preheated oven at 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4 for 25-30 minutes
- Your chocolate brownies are ready!