اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمن الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathu everyone!
This chocolate brownies recipe is technically my sisters, but I decided to steal it from her and use it for my blog. I am a big fan of brownies because they are a small and light dessert. I like them because they are small, and you can easily finish one off as opposed to cake slices which are always really filling, and I can never finish one off.
Now please don’t use all milk chocolate in this recipe because it will end up being way too gooey and it will seem as if the batter is not cooked. I tried it with all milk chocolate and it failed epically. Don’t get me wrong, they did taste good but they were so sticky and the chocolate just got everywhere. The reason this doesn’t occur with dark chocolate is that it has a higher percentage of cocoa solids.
I (or my sister) have made these gooey chocolate brownies from scratch many times before and every single time they have turned out perfectly. Brownies come in two different forms. They can be cakey or fudgy. This easy homemade brownies recipe shows you how to make brownies that are fudgy and moist. I prefer chocolate brownies that are fudgy as opposed to the cakey ones and this is why this is a moist brownie recipe.
This is one of my favourite desserts to make because I don’t feel the need to frost anything. When I make cupcakes, I always have this urge to decorate it with some form of icing but with brownies there is no need. And the best thing is that this homemade brownie recipe tastes so good even when warm.
Genuinely even writing this introduction is making me crave these fudgy brownies. I might actually tell my sister to make them tomorrow if she listens that is.
Follow the best brownie recipe in the world for quick and easy homemade brownies.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
This is a tried and tested recipe for the best fudgy chocolate brownies. Homemade brownies from scratch with a cup of tea is the perfect afternoon snack. Serve these gooey chocolate brownies hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or cooled alongside a warm mug of coffee or tea for a delightful treat. This chocolate brownies recipe is guaranteed to be the best brownie recipe you have ever made.
- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 100g Butter
- 200g Granulated Sugar
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 50g Plain Flour
- 5 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a simmer
- Place a heatproof bowl on top and add the butter and chocolate to it
- Allow the butter and chocolate to melt ensuring that the butter and chocolate do not burn by continuously stirring it
- When the chocolate has melted remove from heat and allow to cool
- In another bowl whisk the sugar and eggs together until a pale mixture forms
- Add the vanilla extract and cooled chocolate mixture then whisk to combine
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the bowl
- Carefully fold into the batter until just incorporated
- Pour batter into a 7-inch x 7-inch pan
- Bake in the centre of a preheated oven at gas mark 4 for 20-25 minutes