اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمن الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathu everyone!
I am not really a fan of cheesecake to be honest with you, but cheesecakes are like a million times easier to make when compared to normal cakes, especially if they are no-bake cheesecakes, which this one is. This is a really simple no-bake Oreo cheesecake. I don’t actually see the hype in Oreos if I am honest with you. It literally is just a branded cookies and cream biscuit. Don’t get me wrong, they do taste quite nice, but they are also quite expensive. I only ever buy them when they are on special offer. Like even for the YouTube video I made for this recipe I got my brother to buy them from Iceland when they were on offer 2 for £1.50.
This recipe has been used to make Oreo cheesecake a lot of times in my house. A lot of the times I have substituted the Oreos with cookie and cream biscuits. It still tastes lush. So, if you’re looking for a dessert to make on a budget, this would work for you. Now I don’t want to admit this seeing as I have had a lot of people say to use proper cream cheese, but I never do, at least I don’t think I do. I usually use Philadelphia and I’m pretty sure Philadelphia isn’t actual cream cheese. Although don’t quote me on that. Living in the UK, I can’t seem to find any actual cream cheese no matter where I go. Even Philadelphia is quite expensive, so I have used soft cheese before (that’s what it is called if you live in the UK). Some people say soft cheese is cream cheese, but I don’t know so I’m not going to get into this debate. I do have to admit though when I have made the filling with the Philadelphia the filling does taste nicer but it is always up to personal preference.
This no bake Oreo cheesecake recipe is the perfect no bake dessert for any occasion.
This easy Oreo cheesecake recipe, or cookies and cream cheesecake, with an Oreo biscuit base is simple to make and makes a delicious no bake dessert for any time of the year. This no bake Oreo cheesecake recipe is silky smooth, decadent and loaded with chunks of Oreo. The simple no bake dessert for summer. With this no base Oreo dessert recipe you will be sure to get a cookies and cream cheesecake that is thick, creamy and filled with cookies and cream. Perfect for the Oreo lovers and is guaranteed to convert even the ones who hate Oreo.
- For Base:
- 20 Oreos / Cookies and Cream Biscuits
- 50g Butter (melted)
- For Filling:
- 8 Oreos / Cookies and Cream Biscuits
- 360g Cream Cheese
- 300ml Double Cream
- 80g Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In a food processer add the biscuits for the base and crush until fine crumbs form
- Add the melted butter and stir until the crumbs are combined
- Add the crumbs into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan
- Use a rubber spatula to press down and form an even base
- Leave to set in the fridge whilst the filling is being prepared
- In a bowl, add the double cream and whisk until soft peaks form
- Add the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract
- Whisk until fully combined
- Chop up the remaining biscuits into fine pieces and add into the cheesecake mixture
- Fold the pieces and add onto the set biscuit base
- Allow the cheesecake to set for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight