اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمن الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathu everyone!
I will be honest with you; I am not really a milkshake person. I don’t really like milkshakes, even in summer. I would MUCH rather have a cup of hot masala chai with a slice of cake rusk over any other beverage. However, my siblings love milkshakes and they are easy to make so I thought why not make it for them? The idea to make an Oreo milkshake recipe actually came from my little cousin because I didn’t know what video to make for my YouTube channel and she suggested this. I actually recorded the video twice because the first time I recorded it, the lights were flickering, and the video looked atrocious. I really do need to sort out my lighting and camera but until then I think I will have to record my videos in daylight.
This homemade Oreo milkshake recipe is actually really simple to make. The actual milkshake part of it only has 3 ingredients and then you can just buy store-bought whipped cream for the top. When you do make the milkshake make sure you put the milk in to the blender first as it helps the blades of the blender work properly. You can put in the Oreos first, but it just takes longer to point and why make life harder for yourself?
Now I know summer is almost coming to an end, well it’s kind of already at an end, but that doesn’t mean you can’t drink milkshakes anymore! This Oreo milkshake genuinely does taste exactly like the ones you get from dessert parlours. Not that I am biased anything. Try it though and let me know what you think!
This Oreo shake is the best milkshake recipe and it is so simple to make!
A super easy Oreo milkshake recipe made with vanilla ice cream, milk and Oreo cookies. This Oreo shake is the perfect sweet treat for the whole family on a hot day. Oreos can be replaced with cookies and cream biscuits to make a cookies and cream milkshake. Making this Oreo shake recipe couldn’t be easier. This thick and creamy Oreo milkshake is a classic and easy milkshake recipe that everyone loves and is made with three simple ingredients.
- For Milkshake:
- 150ml Milk
- 150g Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 Oreos
- For Whipped Cream Frosting:
- 100ml Double Cream (room temperature)
- 3 tbsp. Icing Sugar
- For decoration:
- 2 Oreos
- In a blender add the milk, vanilla ice cream and Oreos – add the milk in first as this will help give a smoother consistency
- Pour into the milkshake glass and leave in refrigerator whilst you prepare whipped cream frosting
- In a small bowl, add the double cream and icing sugar
- Whip until medium peaks form
- Transfer the whipped cream into a piping bag with a star nozzle
- Pipe on to the top of the milkshake
- Take one of the remaining Oreos and crush into fine crumbs then sprinkle on top
- Add the last Oreo on top
- Your Oreo milkshake is ready!