اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمن الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathu everyone!
Vanilla cupcakes are a family favourite and I love making cupcakes compared to cakes. Like they are so much simpler and easier. These cupcakes are perfect and is the perfect cupcake recipe for kids. Everyone needs a great vanilla cupcake recipe, and this is the best vanilla cupcake recipe that you can get. This is an easy vanilla cupcake recipe, so it is perfect for beginners that are just starting out.
I have made these vanilla fairy cakes so many times and every time I get a moist vanilla cupcake that just melts in the mouth. This basic vanilla cupcake recipe can be adapted to first any occasion. Just alter up the frosting you use and decorate it with sprinkles of your choice to create something special. I usually pair a vanilla buttercream frosting with this, but the world is your oyster when it comes to the frosting.
This classic vanilla cupcake recipe will soon become your go-to recipe for how to make vanilla cupcakes.
These vanilla cupcakes are light and fluffy with a hint of vanilla. This is the best vanilla cupcake recipe and you are sure to get moist and fluffy vanilla cupcakes every time. An easy vanilla cupcake recipe that can be paired with any frosting to match any occasion.
- 110g Plain Flour
- 20g Corn Flour
- 130g Granulated Sugar
- 90g Butter (softened)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 100ml Milk
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and corn flour together twice then set aside
- In another bowl cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
- Add the eggs one at time ensuring that the egg is combined each time
- Add the flour and milk in parts alternatively, beginning and ending with the flour
- Mix until just combined
- Line a cupcake tray with cupcake cases and evenly distribute the batter in the cupcake cases
- Bake in the centre of a preheated oven at gas mark 4 for 15 minutes until golden brown