اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمن الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathu everyone!
I have been meaning to make this white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake for so long! I finally had the time to make it the other week and this is probably my new favourite no-bake cheesecake recipe. Personally, I am not a fan of raspberries. I find them way too sour. With that being said I don’t actually like any berries in general from strawberries to cherries to blueberries. I’m not really a berries person. However, I LOVE the combination of white chocolate and raspberry. The white chocolate adds a bit of sweetness and then combined with the sourness of the raspberries this cheesecake recipe is awesome.
I love my no bake cheesecake recipes. I know people sometimes say that the cheesecake recipe is the same. You just need to add different flavourings, but I feel like it is just easier to have a recipe for each. Certain flavourings will need different ratios of ingredients. With this recipe the amount of icing sugar you add will depend on the sweetness (or lack thereof) of the raspberries.
Out of all the cheesecakes I have made so far this is the most aesthetically pleasing. For me anyway. There is just something about that marble effect that I absolutely love! The best part is that it is so easy to recreate. The raspberry coulis is made in minutes and all you have to do is blob a few random drops of coulis and then swirl a toothpick (or whatever really) to create a marble pattern.
This white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake recipe is the perfect no bake dessert for the upcoming summer months.
White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake
A no-bake white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake recipe with a buttery biscuit base, creamy white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake and a sweet raspberry coulis. The perfect combination of raspberry and white chocolate flavour in this white chocolate cheesecake recipe. A stunning no bake-dessert bursting with summer flavours. This no bake cheesecake recipe is so smooth and rich, and you don’t need to turn on the oven. Perfectly sweet, this raspberry swirl cheesecake is marbled with a raspberry coulis for an easy and elegant design.
- For Coulis:
- 150g Raspberry
- 50g Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- For Biscuit Base:
- 400g Digestives
- 150g Butter (melted)
- For Filling:
- 200g White Chocolate
- 360g Cream Cheese
- 300ml Double Cream
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50g Raspberries
- In a saucepan add the granulated sugar, lemon juice and cornflour then mix to combine
- Add the raspberries and cook on medium heat until it comes to a boil
- Pour the mixture through a sieve to remove the raspberry seeds
- Set aside the coulis to cool
- Process the digestives until fine crumbs form
- Add the melted butter and process until the crumbs stick together
- Transfer into an 8-inch springform pan and use a spatula to create a flat base
- Refrigerate whilst the filling is being prepared
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract
- Whisk until combined
- Add the double cream and whisk until combined
- Melt the white chocolate and add into the mixture – be careful as to how you melt your white chocolate as white chocolate burns very easily
- Whisk until the white chocolate is combined
- Add the raspberries and fold into the mixture
- Add the filling on top of the base and smooth until even
- Add drops of the coulis on to the top of the filling
- Use a toothpick to create a marble effect on top of the cheesecake
- Allow the cheesecake to set for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight
- Your white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake is ready!