اَعُوْذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيْمِ
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمن الرَّحِيْمِ
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaathu everyone!
I will be honest with you here; I do prefer chocolate brownies over blondies because I LOVE chocolate and my sister’s chocolate brownies taste amazing. Not that she ever makes them for me but that is beside the point. I do love this white chocolate blondies recipe. They taste so lush and rich and the best thing is that they are so easy to make. Sometimes making brownies can be annoying because you use up so many dishes but with this white cholate blondie recipe, it’s all in a single bowl. You add all the ingredients and add to the pan and then bake in the oven. Then BOOM! You have your white chocolate blondies.
I love white chocolate so that is why I like to add chunks of white chocolate into the blondies, but you could just as easily omit them if you wanted to. I know some people add chunks of raspberry in as well, but I am not a raspberry fan, so I did not. There are many different flavours that can be incorporated into the blondies. So as always it is up to personal preference.
Try this white chocolate blondie recipe for your next dessert and you will not be disappointed!
White Chocolate Blondies
This white chocolate blondie will make you forget that other desserts even exist. These decadent and chewy dessert bars originated from the United States and are similar to brownies. The addition of white chocolate chunks adds a sweet yet rich contrast to the fudgy texture. These white chocolate blondies recipe is the easiest cookie bar you will ever make. They take less than 15 minutes and you can do everything by hand. Serve alongside a scoop of vanilla ice cream for the perfect pair!
- 225g Butter (melted)
- 300g Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 250g Plain Flour
- 150g White Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar together until just combined
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined
- Add the flour and mix until no trace of flour is seen
- Fold the white chocolate chunks into the mixture
- Transfer the batter into an 8-inch or 20cm square tin
- Bake in the centre of a preheated oven for 35-40 minutes
- Allow to set for at least an hour
- Your white chocolate blondies are ready!